Younger, supple skin
filled with moisture
1. Skin Fit Up™
Anti-aging ingredients extracted from ceratonia siliqua fruit and hibiscus abelmoschus seed have an effect on the skin to improve elasticity thus making your skin look younger.
2. Hyaluronic Bouncing Water
It is a key moisturizing ingredient and specializes in elasticity, not only by providing rough and dry skin with moisture, but also holding moisture and elasticity with Skin Fit Up™ technology.
Plump up your youthful firmness with moisture
Do you want your skin to look supple and young? The answer is to fill your skin with moisture and elasticity.
Time Freeze, based on every woman’s wish to look younger, fills your skin with moisture making it resilient. Anti-aging Ingredients extracted from ceratonia silique fruit and hibiscus abelmoschus seed along with the Hyaluronic Bouncing Water give you enduring elasticity and moisture that help you look younger. The following are LANEIGE’s own water-full, elastic and moisturizing care technologies.
1. Additional efficacy of anti- aging ingredients!
– Skin Fit Up™ technology, consisting of powerful anti-aging ingredients extracted from ceratonia siliqua fruit and hibiscus abelmoschus seed, improves skin’s resilience. The Hyaluronic Bouncing Water achieves both elasticity and moisturizing care for perfect supple layers, which helps your skin to look younger.
2. Amazing elasticity and moisturizing texture
– While applying, you can feel your skin getting both moist and supple, as the product vitalizes the skin while also making it smooth and firm.
Amazing change after 8 weeks of essence use
1. Satisfied with an overall elasticity effect after use. (90.9%)
2. The skin texture feels moisturized and supple. (90.9%)
3. My skin feels noticeable difference in moisture and elasticity before and after applying the essence. (95.5%)
4. My skin feel softer and more elastic. (100.0%)
5. This product is a satisfactory anti-aging product.
Subjects: 22 females at age 35-45
Test Agency: P & K Skin Research Center
HOW TO USE
Apply an appropriate amount on the face.
starting from the inside and working outward the along skin’s texture.
Then, gently pat your cheeks, forehead, and chin for better absorption.